Sunday, January 3, 2010

Handsome Boys

My Boys are so handsome! Sometimes when I sit and watch them play, or read, or watch a movie, I can't believe how big they've gotten! Little L isn't so little any more. He doesn't look like the little boy that I remember just one short year ago. He now resembles a BIG boy...



And Big B... he is so tall! His FEET are HUGE! I can't believe how fast he grows out of pants and shoes...

Here he is typing his first email to his Grandma and Grandpa Schroder =)


2 comments:

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

He also has big hands! It's really obvious in those pictures of him typing...what are you going to do with those VERY handsome boys when they start liking girls? My plan is to get a couple of shotguns mounted on my porch for my girls admirers...lol

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!