Walking home from school today, Big B did NOT feel well. When I glanced up, I saw that Little L was holding Big B's hand...
Little L sang him songs all the way home and even carried his backpack some of the way. ( I went and got it to carry. I mean Little L was already doing SO much...)
Pretty sweet right? It's these moments that I think of when they are screaming at each other and trying to tear each other to pieces. I just think back to days like today and comfort myself with this picture. They really do love each other.
I got this in an email today. I just HAD to share. (Please forgive the obscenity...)
"Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit."
The lovely and talented Abigail Craft is hosting a Blog Party! To learn more click here.
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? Well, I've never before been a morning person, but for the last 4 or 5 months, I've become one! I LOVE the early morning, watching the sun come up and turn the mountains a soft, hazy pink. It makes me want to reach out, pluck it and eat it, like cotton candy!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? What? You mean that I can't live off of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream now!?? Great! I have a lot to think about...
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? I wish that I could wake up skinny (like I was before I had kids) and not HAVE to eat right and exercise to stay that way!
4. What is one thing that you get teased about a lot? Talking. Some people think that I talk to much... I mean I have SO MUCH to share. I have so many wonderful ideas that I think people should hear. If I didn't talk, then who would be the life of the party!? W H A T E V E R!
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Anne of Green Gables. I LOVE that movie. The scenery is gorgeous, the time period is my favorite, I love the way they talk, they way they dress, and they way the interact with each other. I would be Anne (with an "e")... Of Course!
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? Patience. I consider that a talent and I DEFINITELY don't have it!!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? Absolutely, no question, Greece. I want to LIVE there. Or maybe the South of France. I want to LIVE there too =)
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Country music, definitely.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Probably Amazon.com. I LOVE books and can't get enough. I'm wondering... would $10,000 buy me enough books??
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? The Victorian era. I love the idea of living without electricity, candle light everywhere. I love the idea of horse and carriage for transportation, either that or walking. It's so romantic.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Probably brown. It doesn't show dirt and I look nice in it =)
12. If you were one of the 7 dwarves, which one would you be? If you asked my kids, they would say Grumpy... But I think I would be Sleepy...
13. What was the last album you listened to? Sugarland
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? I am addicted to dog collars and leashes. I shop for them all the time (BUT I don't buy them and that is KEY!) And I do have two dogs, so it's not totally weird or anything =)
Whew! So that's me! In all my beautiful glory =) Thanks Abigail! That was FUN!