Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

With Etsy!!


I went shopping online this year and hit the JACKPOT with Etsy. I had a VERY limited budget and there was an unlimited supply of affordable gifts on Etsy. I absolutely recommend everyone shop there!

Here are a few gifts I got =)

I got this adorable magnet set complete with tin from Bell Design. Talk about Cute! My Aunt loved them...


I got these wonderful tins to use as gift boxes from MaJentaDesigns!

I got these adorable magnets for my other Aunt and Cousin from Silly Dog Magnets =) Aren't they so cute! I also got my friend a set... she has a Hairless Chinese Crested and Brianna had a set of Hairless Chinese Crested magnets!! WOW!!
And she made me a special magnet of my own little Shorkie, Angus...
This is the actual art! Isn't it cute! It looks just like him =)

I highly recommend these wonderful ladies for your shopping needs. And if you remember... I also get my makeup on Etsy! From The All Natural Face. Wonderful, wonderful makeup. I LOVE it! I have very sensitive skin and this is the only kind of mineral makeup, eye shadow and mascara that I can use.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas full of Family and Fun!!

No comments: