Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 Things I Like About Me

Again, I missed Monday! I was feeling pretty sick yesterday. I'm so sorry! But I'm here today and ready to play!

Here is how it works;

1) I will start us off with a list of 10 things that I like about me.
2) Then I want YOU to write 10 things that YOU like about YOU, and post them in My Comments.
3) Then, I take all the people that play, put their names in a hat and my boys draw a winner! I'll post the lucky winner on my blog, the first Monday of NEXT month. Yes! You get a PRIZE for telling me 10 things you like about you!!

10 Things I Like About Me:

1) I like my curvaceous body =) (No really I DO!)
2) I like my sense of humor.
3) I love my family!
4) I like my eyes, they are brown with gold flecks in them.
5) I like my taste in clothing.
6) I like my love for books and learning.
7) I like my ability to type REALLY fast!
8) I like my imagination.
9) I like my legs.
10) I like that I'm a fun person to be around.

Whew! I made it through!

Now it's your turn =)

*********************

Announcing the winner from last month! I only had two players, Annie and Lori. Thank you girls for playing! I put your names in the hat and the winner is.......


Lori!!

Congratulations to you!!

And here is what you've won...

A journal! Hand covered by ME =) I hope you like it! Please email me your address, AGAIN, I wrote it down, but I don't remember where... sigh. Thanks so much for playing!!


2 comments:

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Okay, here goes...
1. I like my smile
2. I like my intelligence (though sometimes it lies hidden! lol)
3. I like my willing nature
4. I like that I am just who God made me to be!
5. I like that I am constantly learning and growing
6. I like that I am improving my parenting skills daily (though I still make daily mistakes)
7. I like that I am adaptable
8. I like that I persevere
9. I like that I love with all my heart
10. I like that I love reading

Loriann said...

Oh wow, how cool is that! We love journals, and my prayer journal is almost used up.... I am so excited......

Lori Jordan
2668 Fisk Rd.
Montgomery, Al. 36111