Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday


I took this picture this morning while the boys were eating breakfast. It's a jar of raw and natural honey. Isn't it beautiful?? And taste!! WOW it's soooo good.

Eating healthy is something that we take seriously here at Ladybug Farm. We eat natural and organic whenever we can. We NEVER eat fast food, we don't drink pop, or allow our kids to, I make our bread, we eat eggs from our own chickies, we don't eat meat. The list could go on and on. We feel it's very important to eat as healthy as we can afford to. And eating healthy tops our list of things to do, budget wise. Also there is just something wonderful about eating food grown locally, that you KNOW isn't covered with pesticides. There isn't anything better than a freshly picked tomato.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're so right!! i love the photo, too... thanks for stopping by my blog and checking in! its always so good to see your pixels in cyberspace :).

Sue said...

That looks delicious! I have wanted to find raw honey in Japan, but haven't been able to. I am so thankful for our food co-op. It's nice to know I am feeding my family good food. I would love to have some chickens, but I don't think our neighbors would like us keeping them on our balcony!