Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thank You!

The people that came to look at our place liked it. They are just starting their search for their new home however. With this being a buyers market I doubt that they will buy our place, but at least someone came and looked! Thanks so much for your prayers and good thoughts. We really appreciate it!

Through all this, I knew that I was going to have to sell all my horses and livestock. Everything has sold or been re-homed except for my chickies and my Andalusian horse, Destino. We haven't had much interest in him, and everyone wants him for next to nothing. So with Hubby's blessing we have decided to go ahead and keep him. We will have him gelded in the coming weeks and then if we end up having to board him out, if our place sells, God willing, it will be more affordable to do so. I am very happy and very excited about this. He is my absolute DREAM horse and I've had a hard time letting him go. The fact that I don't have to now is a blessing in itself!

I thought I would share a picture of him with his bridle on. He will be a two year old in June and his 'official' training starts now!


Here he is with my youngest. It was drizzling out and Logan 'needed' his umbrella. I think Destino would have liked to have it as well as he HATES the rain =)

2 comments:

Loriann said...

Mindy, We will continue to be praying for you and the selling of your home. I am so glad you are able to keep your horse. He is beautiful. maybe the boys could make him a hat to keep him dry. hehehehe
Love to all, Lori

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Hi! I will be praying and praying and praying some more for this whole house/money stuff. It is really hard, I'm sure. It's hard for me to see you have to sell your house since it was something that you and hubby put so much time and love into. But, I know that when we follow God's direction we will be truly blessed so I also pray blessings HEAPED upon you! Love you tons!