Thursday, May 21, 2009

Everythings Duckie!


I finally got my duckies! I have wanted few for the last two years and Hubby said "NO". Soooo I decided, with the help of Little L and Big B, to just go to Quality Supply and get a couple, when Hubby was at work =) Pretty tricky right!?

These little fuzzies are so cute! I just want to carry them around in my pocket, but I think they might get squished, so instead I look at them all the time. We've had them for about a week and they are starting to not be so scared when we peek in at them. I also got two chickies because I thought two ducks would be lonely =) These little chickies will lay green and blue eggs! So I'll have my beautiful brown eggs with a few green and blue eggs tossed in. Yum!

We don't know if the ducks are girls or boys, but it really doesn't matter. They will be well loved either way!

No comments: