Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Little L!!

Actually Little L's birthday was on the 7th of August. I'm just now getting around to posting about it! Bad Mama!!

He had a wonderful birthday. His Uncle Bob, my little brother, came up from Bozeman to celebrate this birthday with us. We were all so excited! Unfortunately, the weather wasn't cooperative and it POURED rain most of the day. So, we spent the day at Currents, an indoor water park in Missoula. Lucky us!

Then in the evening we had a little family get together with cake and ice cream. Hubby is usually in charge of the birthday cakes. He like to make them and decorate them himself. This year's takes the award for the most imaginative!! I've never seen anything like it =) I was calling it "The Heap". I think it really resembles one!

"The Heap"
It's actually supposed to be an asteroid that is being mined by the lego people. Can you see it??

Little L getting into his presents. He could hardly stand the waiting... all.... day..... long.....

I think he got everything he wanted! That is so important when you have your Golden Birthday... 7 Years old on the 7th!!

Happy Birthday Little L!! We love you =)

No comments: