Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer is a Busy Time!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating my blog lately. Summer is a VERY busy time on the farm =)

We have Miniature Horses for sale. Chickens that we are raising. Little L's birthday is coming up. I've been learning to sew and loving it!

Hubby has been trying to get onto the Missoula Police Force, but he didn't manage to get on in this hiring spree. We are crossing our fingers and praying that something comes up to get us through the winter. Hopefully he will get on in March of 2010. Sigh... We've been living in limbo for a year now and it can get very exhausting. Although my Gramms used to say, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."

Anyway, I thought I would share with you a few pictures from the miniature horse photo shoots we've been doing. I snapped a few of my Andalusian as well! Enjoy...

A two year old miniature horse gelding. He is so handsome! We've raised him from a baby.

A miniature horse yearling. We also raised him from a baby! He is such a sweetheart.

My Andalusian gelding, Destino. He is just so handsome! I never get tired of looking at him =)

This is a three year old gelding that we sold last year. We raised him from a baby as well! He is back learning to pull a cart. He's all grown up now!

Angus was a HUGE help with the photo session =)

This is a weanling stud colt born here this year. He is such a cutie pie!

He thought he was the MOST handsome!

I love this picture!

No comments: