Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday

Today is Friday. Hubby comes home today. Thank God! We miss him all week and REALLY look forward to Fridays!

Tomorrow will be Gentry's first week anniversary. It seems like we've always had him. I can't believe it's only been one week.

I've been thinking about How to Live My Life. What am I doing with myself? Do I have to DO something with my life? Hmmm... What will I BE when I grow up!?

Questions, questions...

Maybe a photographer??


It is what I LOVE to do. I also LOVE to write...
Sorry about the randomness of my post. I've been feeling a bit random myself lately.

Edited to Add:

We've had Gentry for two weeks, tomorrow! Geesh!

This reminds me when I turned 23. I sent my BF a birthday card (we are the same age) and said "Happy 23rd Birthday!!"

She called me and said, "How old are you?"

I said "22"

She said, "No, you're 23."

What!!?? Yep, I did that. I forgot how old I was. That was me.

No comments: