Friday, February 20, 2009

Bling

Angus has grown! He weighed 5.6 pounds just a few months ago. Yesterday I took him in again and he weighs 7.2 pounds! I had just told Hubby that his collar was too small and we needed to get another one. Then he was weighed and in fact he has grown!

So... he got a new collar. It's so cute. It's turquoise with BLING =) It's his first BLING.

And BLING gives me an excuse to do a photo op! So here ya go... I couldn't pick, so am posting a few of him. He is so photogenic =)






3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is just the most scrumpdillyicious little puppy!!

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Ooooohhhhh! He is so DANG cute, if I do say so myself! He looks alot like Roxy, doesn't he? I miss her so bad and can't wait to get our own place so she can come home! Love his new bling! Oh yeah, about your footsteps post...I thought that was really great. And trust me, I know what it is like not being sure about doing what He wants. I have learned that for me, His voice is that persistent quiet voice inside my head. It's just finding the quiet place to hear it! Lucy you tons!

Lucy Mills said...

Oh I love the third one where he's looking down...so cute!