Friday, February 13, 2009

Reading


I just love the fact that my oldest, Ben, can read to ME. I love the fact that he loves to read. He reads to me, to Hubby, and to Logan. We all enjoy it. He will even act out scenes for us! If there is an exclamation point, you can bet that he will notice and read the sentence appropriately!

Ben loves to read books that are scientific. He loves to learn while he reads. He checks out books about Chameleons, Dinosaurs, (after all he is going to grow up to be a Paleontologist, a fact that he shares with everyone he meets...) Volcanoes, Crocodiles, Cats, ect. He just enjoys these books so much. I think it's great as I happen to find these kinds of books, boring =) I LOVE a good story book. So to me it's doubly fascinating that Ben likes such scientific books.

No comments: