Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Knitting!

I love to knit. It's so relaxing for me. There is something about the clicking of knitting needles that really makes the world seem like a saner place. I just wanted to share a few of the things that I have made recently!


I LOVE Teddy Bears. This is my favorite one and it just so happens that he makes a GREAT scarf model...
























This is one that I made for my boys. It's a snake!




This is my Shorkie, Angus. I make him lots of sweaters and he loves to pose for the camera!




(The above sweater has a hood. So cute!)



I also make sweaters for other people's dogs, special orders! I only do up to medium sized dogs. Hooded or not, these are nice warm sweaters and comfy.

If you are interested please email me, ladybugfarm4@hotmail.com!

No comments: