Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally!


Sigh... Finally I'm feeling better. For a few days there I wasn't entirely sure that I was going to even survive! Fasting and cleansing are VERY hard. I believe it will prove to be worth it though. My sense of smell is already better than it was before. I think that once I break the fast, this coming Wednesday (believe me I am counting down the days!!) and I eat a little, I will find that my sense of taste is also heightened.

Yesterday I had a major emotional cleanse. Poor Hubby... But when I woke up this morning I felt a million times better. My heart felt lighter and all day I was happy and bubbly, my normal self. What a huge relief!

I have to share this from tonight... We went to town, because after 5 days of being cooped up in the house I HAD to get out, plus I have read ALL my books and needed a few more. On our way home this is what I hear from the backseat:

"Mom! Do taxes really hurt?" My youngest, Logan asks this. I am trying not to laugh out loud and answer that yes, they hurt me anyway, but they don't hurt everyone. And some people can wear them just fine. (Okay, to clarify, Logan calls contacts, taxes. I don't know why, he always has. I think it's totally cute and though I have told him what they are really called, he keeps calling them taxes. Hubby didn't know what Logan was talking about. I quietly explained. Hubby went ahead and answered too.)

"Taxes hurt me REALLY bad. I've 'tried' them lots of times over the years, and I don't like them." Of course Hubby meant real Taxes. It's a fresh pain as we have just finished preparing our paperwork for tax season...

Don't ya just LOVE kids!!

No comments: