Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!


Ooooh once again, I've been invited to play! I LOVE to play =)

Paula over at Paula's Place tagged me for another book related game. Since I love books, these games are so much fun! Now, if only I could come up with 7 people to tag..... Hmmmm....

Okay, the rules of the game are as follows:

Share seven random or weird book facts about yourself.

Then tag 7 other people. Notify them that they have been tagged and sit back and enjoy reading random and weird stuff about about them =) Fun right!?

Okay, on with the game!

1. I read and re-read books until their covers fall off!
2. My favorite books are books written in the times past... like way past, Middle Ages is my favorite.
3. I LOVE time travel books. At the top of my very short list is Diana Gabaldon. If you haven't ever read her, she is a MUST read!!
4. I LOVE books that are at least a 1000 pages. The thicker the better!
5. I can read a 200 page book in two days. (This confuses Hubby. He just doesn't understand how I manage, especially since I only read while in the bath tub or before bed...)
6. I LOVE reading to my kids. But I only like reading the story books. My oldest brings home learning books all the time and I find them boring. (I do read them out loud of course, they just bore me. Sad right?)
7. I prefer books that are bigger than your average paper back. I like them to be at least 5 x 8. Weird I know. Sometimes I will shop according to the books size, first I look at size, then I look at cover, then I read the back. I know, I'm weird =)

Fun right!? Now it's you're turn!

I tag:

1. Heather at Just We Three. This is my wonderful cousin and my 'nieces'...
2. Tara at Too Much Information. Head on over there and see her adorable Chloe! I check her site daily for my Chloe fix =)
3. jewelstreet at Jewel Street Designs. She makes fantastic jewelry! A very talented lady!!
4. Melissa at Laisy Daise Photography. I LOVE her site. Her photography is FANTASTIC!!
5. Sue at Living and Learning. This is such an interesting site! She is an American living in Japan!! Cool!!
6. Lori at thatsogod. Her daughter needs some prayers today so, pop on over and read about her...
7. Betty at Wiens World. She lives in Paraguay. I know, it's pretty awesome =)

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Jillene said...

Great tag!! I LOVE books and reading!!

jewelstreet said...

Oh, fun! I've never done this one. It should be interesting.

Paula said...

Great post Jodi...Have you ever read the series..Clan of the Cave Bear? When I read your list those books popped into my head. Thanks for playing!

Betty said...

Thanks for tagging me, but I just did this recently. If you want to take a look, you can read mine here: http://bettywiens.blogspot.com/search?q=bookish

It was a fun tag!