It's Monday here at Ladybug Farm and today we have the 10 Things I Like About Me, with a Twist!
My friend Lori over at thatssogod has two little girls that want to participate in the 10 Things I Like About Me... In fact they are so excited they could hardly wait for Monday!! How GREAT is that!? Sooooooo I decided today would be 10 Things I Like About Me for MY boys =)
On with the show!
10 Things That BEN Likes About Him: (as told to me)
1. I like that I'm good at reading.
2. I like that I'm good at school.
3. I like that I'm good at drawing.
4. I like my green eyes. I'm happy to have green eyes.
5. I like that I'm good at playing video games.
6. I like that I'm good at swinging on the swing.
7. I like to make different things up. (or I like that I have a good imagination)
8. I like my hair. Cause I like to stick it up.
9. I like that I'm good at playing board games, like Clue.
10. I like that I'm good at coloring.
WOW that was actually HARD! He had a hard time coming up with things. That makes me so sad =( I was sure he would have a list as long as my arm... This is something we need to work on!
Onto LOGAN'S List! This one is like pulling teeth. I think he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. There is nothing he likes about himself today =(
1. I like that I'm good at drawing.
2. I like that I'm good at making books.
3. I like that I'm strong.
4. I like that I'm good at gymnastics.
5. I like that I love my Mommy.
6. I like my bones.
7. I like my soul.
8. I like everything about me (here he is trying to get out of doing this...)
9. I like that I'm good at building things with Legos.
10. I like that I'm good at putting together costumes.
Whew! We did it =) My poor little boys, they have too much of me in them I'm afraid. We MUST do this more often, so they know it's wonderful to like things about themselves!!
Thank you Lori and girls for this great idea!!!
Now, either YOU write 10 things you like about YOU or have one or more of your kids write 10 things they like about themselves. Be sure to put your child's name at the bottom of their list, so I know which names to put in for the drawing for the Mystery Prize... on Friday!!
Sorry to Say (Dogs and Guilt, Revisited)
5 days ago