Saturday, November 29, 2008

We Have Winner...

Holy Moly! I totally spaced out the drawing yesterday and I was sooooo excited because the participants this week were kidos!! Yea!!

So we just did the drawing and my youngest, Logan who is 6, drew the winner....

THE BIG WINNER IS..... ZACHARY!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!

The boys chose the prize and it's...

This is a great book published by Usborne books. The boys were tuned in when I read them Zachary's list. They heard that he likes Trains and so they thought he would like this book =) It's from their own book shelf =)

Congratulations Zachary!

We hope you all come back and participate again on Monday =)

XOXOXOX

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats to the winner!!!! :))

Loriann said...

Hi Mindy, is it my Zachary?
If it is, he will be so excited! He has a lot of trains, but very few train books.... Hope that you are having a very blessed week...
Much Love and prayer's,
Loriann