Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm in a Funk today...

I was woke up by Hubby this morning. He had the cutest little smile on his face! And then he hit me with...

"We can't make our house payment this month..."

Sigh...

So I find myself in a Funk. I have eaten two packages of the powdered sugar donuts this morning. Yuck. They don't even taste good!

I have been sitting here thinking outside the box. What if we sold all the farm animals and got an Airstream??? It could be Hubby, the boys and the dogs, oh and me! We could pile into our "house" and drive around North America. Sigh...

It's a very scary thought that we could loose our house.

What to do!? Good thoughts sent our way would be VERY welcome. Any kind comments would really help too. =)

Oh! I wanted to repost the picture from below. I'm having a little contest. This is a small part of a larger picture. The first person to guess what it is gets a little prize!!


What oh what could this be??? It's such a mystery!!

4 comments:

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Maybe this is a REALLY REALLY hideous piece of furniture? If so, can't believe I missed it when visiting! lol

Nursing Class of December 2011 said...

Or, is it a piece of clothing? Not, boxers, I know. Maybe socks? Hmmmmmmm...

Aubrey said...

Hi! Coming over from SITS!

Sorry you are in a funk today! We've been there before and it stinks! Hang in there. Something will come thru!

My guess is pj bottoms/top!

Mindy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! It seems we have a winner! Socks it is =) I'll post the big picture now!!